Monday 12 November 2012

Week 14 : Engineer's Day

Assalamualaikum.

Finally, the day that we are waiting so long was arrived, Industrial Day or as known as Engineers Day among UniKL's BMI inhabitant. This event was held in an Administration Building of UniKL BMI at level 3,4,5, and 6... I've been placed in level 5 for my presentation session. 

While waiting for my asessor, Mr Alias Mohd Noor (AMN) , and Mr Mohd Zubir bin Suboh, my partner and I was testing our project again and again to make sure it was function smoothly. Alhamdulillah, there has no problem with our project.

We need to present about our project to both of our assessor, & need to answer all the question as good as we can. We try to do our best in our presentation. At first, we decide to present our project using our power point slide that we have prepare, but, we cancel it and decide to present it only using our poster. For me, We must doing something different with the other group.

After we have presenting our project, we need to go to Gemilang Hall to get our results. and after getting our lunch, my friends and I was going to Gemilang Hall with a nervous feeling. While we are waiting for the result, I have receive one SMS from unknown number, who says, "You are selected for top 20, please turn up and bring your project to Gemilang Hall. Fail to do so will effect your grading,TQ" .. 



I was very speechless when i got that message. Only two words that I can say is, "Unbelievable! Unexpected! " Thanks to Allah..Thanks to Mr Assessor..Thanks to Madam Supervisor..Thanks to our parents ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment